5 Things Friday: Reasons I don’t have a Blog Post
Friday July 26, 2019 | By Hieronymus Hawkes | 5 Things
- I’ve had a long week and I’m tired. I have hit all my running goals this week, plus added in PIYO on the off-days.
- Trying to do too many things at one time. Couple that with not liking my options and it is easy to drop it out of my priority list.
- I have been busy at work (not really,) which has taken away some time to do other things I enjoy. Besides, it was way too nice outside this week to get anything done inside.
- It’s after 11 pm on Thursday night and I want to sleep and haven’t written the blog post yet.
- I don’t feel like writing (that is a thing that must be constantly fought against.) Hopefully, I will feel like it this weekend. I have made very little progress on my short story this week, and honestly, I should have finished it by now.
Oops . . .
Looks like a blog post to me! You’ll be back at it next week. Sounds like you need some intentional rest. We all need breaks…
It was a bit of a spoof, but I did write it at 1130 the night prior. Trying to stay ahead of these can be a challenge at times. =)
You got that right!