Bought this new Fender Telecaster a few weeks ago and have been trying to relearn how to read music and tab stuff. It’s been a lot of fun. I’m not going to be putting on any concerts any time soon.
The cancelled movie you never heard about.
Just for fun and hopefully Harrison Ford won’t see this. Not that it’s likely.
These hang on our back porch. We like to decorate with things that bring us joy or make us laugh. I hope you have a joyful rest of the week!
This is just a hint at our Star Wars collection of stuff. It is all over our basement playroom. We just unloaded a bunch of Star Wars 12 inch dolls and a lot of other stuff and still have a crap ton. Can you tell we like Star Wars?
This is a caricature self portrait by my oldest son. I titled it Nick Awesome. I can’t even remember now what he did this for, but it took him next to no time to do it. He is so talented and this isn’t even something he is really interesting in. He has a BA in Game Design. And he IS awesome. He was nonplussed by me posting this, but I did ask first. He blogs about games and the game industry here.
- I’ve had a long week and I’m tired. I have hit all my running goals this week, plus added in PIYO on the off-days.
- Trying to do too many things at one time. Couple that with not liking my options and it is easy to drop it out of my priority list.
- I have been busy at work (not really,) which has taken away some time to do other things I enjoy. Besides, it was way too nice outside this week to get anything done inside.
- It’s after 11 pm on Thursday night and I want to sleep and haven’t written the blog post yet.
- I don’t feel like writing (that is a thing that must be constantly fought against.) Hopefully, I will feel like it this weekend. I have made very little progress on my short story this week, and honestly, I should have finished it by now.
Oops . . .
This is photographic evidence of an awesome roll I made during our Star Wars RPG. A triple triumph. It was an epic roll and an epic result during a space battle. My character is one hellava pilot.
My lovely bride found this when we were birthday shopping for her father. Life goals.
You had me at Star Wars.